Simply No Mould - 500mL

Simply Clean

Simply NO Mould is a unique chlorine-free, earth-safe & human-safe spray that uses the power of oxygen to kill and remove mould and mildewYour Family’s Health. Mould thrives in most Australian homes through the dampness of winter and the humidity of summer. Mould inside the home is a health hazard, causing respiratory problems for the young, the elderly and anyone with asthma and other respiratory complaints. It also damages clothes, soft toys and shoes and looks ugly on walls, ceiling and in the grout around tiles. Simply NO mould is a unique mould treatment formula for inside the home. Unlike the majority of mould treatments which are chlorine-based, Simply NO Mould is toxin free, sensitiser free and safe for use on food preparation surfaces.Your Environment. Simplyclean Simply NO Mould is part of our "Powered by Oxygen" range, utilising the power of the oxygen "O" molecule in hydrogen peroxide to treat mould safely and healthily. Simply NO Mould is amazingly biodegradable, as the hydrogen peroxide breaks down to just water and oxygen, leaving no harmful residue.Your Home. Simply NO Mould kills mould and mildew… the bathroom, in shower cubicles, on tiles and grout, around the sink and bath, including plugholes and around taps… the kitchen, around the kitchen sink, on the seals of your fridge and freezer doors… wardrobes, especially walk-ins, and dark cupboards…..behind doors that are regularly left open…..on walls, ceilings and skirting, plaster and woodYou can see Simply NO Mould at work - just watch for the Simplyclean Fizz after you spray when pure oxygen is released as the hydrogen peroxide does its job.Kills mould & mildew on indoor hard surfacesChlorine-freePowered by oxygen (hydrogen peroxide biodegrades to just water and oxygen)No harmful residueToxin free & sensitiser freeNo artificial colour or added fragranceEarth safe AND human friendlyNot tested on animals & contains no animal productsPalm oil free

Related Items