Silverbeet, Rainbow Chard & Feta Cuddle-Pie
We love it when our customers post their favourite recipes using seasonal produce. Alison Harvey's kids devour this pie so we know it's a winner!
Thank you for sharing this recipe with us Alison.
For the Filling (this is enough filling to make 2 pies)
750g chopped silverbeet or chard, blanched and well-drained
- 125g creamed cheese
- 60g grated Barambah cheddar
250g Barambah feta cheese, crumbled
- Bunch of dill, finely chopped - optional (we have added this)
- Freshly-ground black pepper
For the Crust
- 2 squares of good quality puff pastry for each pie
- egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Lay one puff pastry sheet in an oiled baking dish
- Top with filling, leaving a 2cm border
- Brush edges with egg
- Lay on the top pastry sheet and crimp the edges with a fork
- Brush the top sheet with the egg
- Bake for approx 20 mins
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.