Rise and Shine Rings
This recipe takes 5-10 minutes and is a great way to have some fun with your Green Capsicums. For the Food Connect families with kids, you might fancy having these rings as a quick and yummy breakfast option!
- 1 Green Capsicum
- Barambah Organics Block Cheddar Cheese - grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil (optional)
- Herbs and spices of your choosing (we recommend basil, salt and pepper)
- Slice up your Capsicum, horizontally in approx. 1.5cm thick rings (just like an egg ring!)
- Place the pan on medium heat, add olive oil, put in the Capsicum rings and crack an egg right in the middle of each ring.
- Sprinkle on some grated cheese, along with your herbs and spices.
- Cook for about 2 minutes each side, flipping carefully.
- Serve as is, or with your favourite brekky accompaniments such as a slice of Walnut & Spelt Batard or some Aloha Kimchi by All Things Aroha
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.