This deliciously moist Olive Oil Cake with Peaches is easy to prepare and is not only gluten-free, but dairy-free and refined sugar-free! Made with a combination of almond and corn flours for a wholesome treat.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 3 ripe peaches peeled and thinly sliced
- Pistachios chopped
- Organic powdered sugar
- Coconut or regular whipped cream
Heat oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease sides and bottom of a cake pan with olive oil or coconut oil. Line bottom with parchment, greasing on top of parchment as well.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups almond flour, corn flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk honey, milk, olive oil, vanilla extract, and eggs.
Using an electric mixer or by hand, gradually add liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until lumps no longer appear.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Arrange peach slices on top of batter in a single even layer, allowing a little space between each.
Place cake pan on the middle oven rack and bake for about 40-50 minutes, or until middle is set and a toothpick or fork come out clean. Cool cake on wire rack.
When cool, carefully remove side of pan. Serve with a sprinkle of pistachios and powdered sugar, if desired.