Davidson Plum Jam Slice
Sweeten up your week with this super simple baking recipe, using the Davidson Plum Jam from Jammed with Love!
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) Organic White Plain Flour
- 1 1/2 cups (135g) Stabilised Oats
- 1/2 cup (110g) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Davidson Plum Jam (about half a jar)
Recipe adapted from Recipe Tin Eats! Don't forget to send your recipe suggestions to email@example.com
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Oil and line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together butter, flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt until combined. Add egg and mix in
- Place 2 1/2 cups of this mixture (about 3/4) into the square tin, and press into the base.Spread a layer of jam on top of this (it may help to microwave your jam for 10 seconds to soften it). Using your hands, spread the rest of your oats mixture for the top layer.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until the top is a deep golden colour. Remove from oven and allow to cool in the tin before lifting the slice out using the baking paper.
- Cut into squares and serve at room temperature.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.