Almond & Persimmon Bruschetta
There are many wonderful takes on bruschetta out there so we thought we would have a crack! This recipe makes for a refreshing appetizer whilst also being a little fun and messy to eat!
- Pane bread, sliced & toasted
- Lettuce Mix
- Almonds, crushed
- Symon's Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- Olive Oil
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar or 1 Lime
- Salt and Pepper
- Toast your almonds in a small pan on low heat. Toss occasionally and heat for about 4 minutes (until you can smell the almond-y goodness)
- Now you have your ingredients, all that's required is the assembly! Start with your toast slices and assemble with persimmon slices on the bottom, followed by your crushed almonds and salt & pepper. Top it with a handful of lettuce mix and parmesan shaves. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil and your choice of either caramelised balsamic vinegar or lime juice to add a splash of acidity. If your feeling adventurous why not add both!
- That's it, your bruschetta is ready to serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.