Now hiring: wholesale customer support
Hey Food Connectors! We're currently recruiting for a new customer service star to support our wholesale customers - including restaurants, co-ops, buyers club, food manufacturers and more! If you're well-organised with admin experience, great at understanding customer needs and love talking food, read on!
The role is permanent part-time (Mon-Thur), based at our warehouse in Salisbury.
- Processing orders for Food Connect's wholesale customers
- Coordinating order pick-ups and deliveries.
- Updating produce availability and web platforms.
- Developing and nurturing rapport with existing wholesale customers - understanding their needs, passing on feedback and information, encouraging engagement with our farmers and community.
- Working as part of the wider sales and marketing teams to achieve sales targets, and supporting other initiatives where required.
What we're looking for
A team player with a genuine interest in food and community. Administration experience and a reasonable level of tech-savvy required - the role makes use of Xero, OFN, MailChimp and a few other bits and bobs (previous use of those exact platforms not 100% essential, but highly regarded). Knowledge of food businesses and social enterprise also desirable.
If interested, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm Thursday 5 August.
If you've got any questions, give us a call during office hours (Mon-Thu)