Now hiring: Box Curators (packers)
We’re looking for new Box Curators to join the team! It’s the perfect role for someone keen to spend the day with a fun crew lifting, weighing and packing fresh produce - and taking turns picking the music. Produce or warehouse experience would be great but not essential.
- Prepare the packing line and work with the team to pack produce, curate beautiful boxes, uphold our high standards of quality control, and health and safety.
- Ensure any ‘suggestions for improvement’ from customers is addressed in future packs.
- Post-pack cleanup in the warehouse.
- Work with your team to achieve pack and dispatch targets.
- Report to, and be guided by, directions from the Warehouse Coordinator.
- Work closely with the sales team and the Procurement & Logistics Lead.
Culture and community:
- Participate in organisational meetings and staff events.
- Work harmoniously with the team, even if the music is a bit strange
- Work to understand all fruit, vegetables and products, who grew them and the region they were grown.
To apply, please send Antoine your CV and a note on why you'd love the job to firstname.lastname@example.org