Join the team: Drivers
We're looking for more drivers to join the team! This role will see you out and about, picking up produce and delivering orders to our friendly customers.
The driver/dispatch role is permanent part-time, working 25-30 hours a week between Monday-Thursday. Times may vary between 5:30am and 6pm.
Reporting to the Logistics and Warehouse coordinators, responsibilities include:
- Operating vans and forklifts
- Picking up, organising, and delivering customer orders - accurately, and in a timely fashion with a friendly smile
- Collect early morning wholesale produce on pallets and unload at the warehouse
- Be the ‘face’ of Food Connect, when out on delivery runs, passing any feedback or messages back to the relevant teams
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with the City Cousins, delivering marketing materials to City Cousins and customers, when asked.
- Working with great people in one of Brisbane's leading social enterprises, helping create a food system that's better for eaters, growers and the planet.
- 30% off produce boxes
What we're looking for
- Experience with commercial deliveries (fresh produce ideal)
- Current Australian manual car license with clean driving record
- Forklift license
- Ability to manage competing tasks and adapt to changing deadlines
- Basic vehicle maintenance knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and team in limited time
How to apply
For more info, view the full role description here.
To apply, send an email to Julie on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief cover letter.