Food Connect provides you with local, seasonal and ecological food direct from your farmer.
Our produce has been grown using natural, holistic and ethical farming methods by passionate farming families.
Food Connect's food is as mother-nature intended a little imperfect, unruly, dirty and rough but we guarantee that it will be delivered fresher, tastier and healthier.
Order online and pick up in your neighbourhood.
How it works
- Our delicious seasonal food is sourced from local farmers
- The harvest is delivered fresh to the Food Connect Homestead each week by the farmers and small freight companies.
- We pack it into various sizes of fruit and veggie boxes. For products and prices at your nearest Food Connect Homestead, just click on the maps.
- The boxes and yummy ‘extra’ products are delivered to our network of City Cousins (families, schools or community centres)
- Subscribers collect their boxes from their local City Cousin and get the chance to meet like-minded neighbours for a chat.
Once you become a Food Connect Subscriber, you can view your account balance, change orders and renew your subscription online. We also organise regular farm tours to connect city folk with their fantastic growers.
Do you want to eat delicious, healthy and fair food? Get in touch with your nearest Food Connect Homestead by clicking on the maps.